Get a better smile without impacting your lifestyle when you choose Clear Correct braces in Athens
What makes ClearCorrect special?
Conventional braces are obvious. There is no way to hide them, or to enjoy a natural-looking smile while misalignment issues are being corrected. Because square metal brackets are cemented to the front surface of teeth, their corners can catch on the lips and cheeks, causing irritation or injury. As if visible brackets were not enough, standard orthodontic care also calls for a wire to run through all brackets on upper and lower teeth. This makes oral hygiene difficult at best.
There are several benefits to choosing the ClearCorrect method at Athens Oconee Dentistry:
- Effortless hygiene. Because aligners can be removed, brushing and flossing are not compromised by bulky appliances.
- Better oral health. When you can take the best possible care of your teeth throughout your course of treatment, your risk of cavities, gum disease, and spots on enamel is significantly decreased.
- Convenient wear. The fit and minimal thickness of aligner trays creates a degree of comfort that makes it easy to wear aligners as directed by your dentist.
- Natural appearance. Made of high quality clear plastic, aligners do not get in the way of your natural smile.
- No restrictions. One of the disadvantages of traditional orthodontia is that certain foods must be avoided. With ClearCorrect removable aligners, you can eat whatever you like. Just remember to brush or rinse your teeth before you insert aligners after meals or snacks.
Many cases of misalignment can be corrected quickly and comfortably with ClearCorrect. See what this system can do for you when you call (706) 549-2440 for a personal consultation with Dr. Nail.