Why we choose Clear Correct for teeth straightening treatment in our Athens office
When most people think about clear braces, Invisalign is the word that comes to mind. This method of correcting misalignment and certain bite issues has become well-known all around the world. However, this system is not the only choice for teens and adults who want a straighter smile without traditional metal braces. At Athens Oconee Dentistry, patients can discover the reasons we have chosen to use the Clear Correct invisible braces system for comfortable teeth straightening.
Just because more people may have heard of Invisalign than ClearCorrect does not mean that one method is better than the other. In fact, the two are similar in many ways. Both are discreet, making them appealing to patients of all ages.
Similarities between ClearCorrect and Invisalign
- Aligners are made of durable, clear plastic, making them virtually invisible in the mouth. Most people do not notice them during face to face interactions
- Aligners can be removed and cleaned with ease
- Customized to fit each patient’s teeth, both methods are non-invasive and very comfortable
- Both are ideal for individuals with metal allergies
- Prescribed wear is the same: as much as possible. Aligners should be removed only for oral hygiene and for eating and drinking
- Aligners in each system are worn for only a few weeks at a time. A series of aligners is designed to achieve the desired outcome
- Treatment can correct a number of issues, including overbite, crossbite, underbite, overcrowding, and misalignment
Where ClearCorrect differs
- ClearCorrect is American-owned, with products manufactured in the U.S.
- This system is newer, developed in 2006. Invisalign treatment emerged in 1997
- ClearCorrect treatment tends to be more affordable while maintaining quality service and results
When you do a side-by-side comparison, you see that both Invisalign and ClearCorrect are excellent options for metal-free orthodontic treatment. Our choice of ClearCorrect has been made after a thorough investigation of both systems. Treatment from Dr. Nail allows you to achieve your desired transformation without the typical stresses and discomfort of metal braces.
The team at Athens Oconee Dentistry can help you address your concerns with friendly, professional care tailored to your needs. Schedule your ClearCorrect consultation at (706) 549-2440