General dentist in Athens, GA provides standard services
At Athens Oconee Dentistry, Dr. Brent Nail and his team work with patients who are interested in achieving better dental health. A general dentist can provide everything patients in the Athens, GA area need to do so. Below is a sample of the services our practice offers:
- Gum disease – conditions such as gum disease or “periodontal disease” can have devastating effects on the health of the smile. Our practice offers preventative care, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Children’s dentistry – patients of all ages can be seen at Athens Oconee Dentistry. We offer services such as cleanings and fluoride applications.
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth can be achieved several ways. Dental implants are the “gold standard,” as they provide permanent restoration.
- Crowns and bridges – crowns and bridges are used in general and restorative dentistry. Crowns are ceramic caps covering teeth that are broken or weak, and bridges are utilized in replacing teeth missing from the dental arch.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile gives patients self-confidence. Our professional whitening solutions ensure patients see results they desire.
- Dentures – Dr. Brent Nail offers full and partial dentures for replacing one or more teeth.
- Invisible braces – patients interested in straightening the dental arch and bite are concerned about using traditional braces.
Our practice offers ClearCorrect, a method of realigning the smile with clear aligner trays that gradually reposition the teeth. This treatment is available for both teenagers and adults.
Schedule a visit today
Dr. Brent Nail of Athens Oconee Dentistry is ready to assist patients in the area of Athens with their oral health care needs. From a routine cleaning and examination to extensive smile makeovers, his practice is equipped with the services patients expect from a trusted, experienced professional. Contact our practice by calling (706) 549-2440 or visit 1285 Virgil Langford Road, Watkinsville, GA 30677.